Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Weekly Cocktail: "Weekend at Mr. Lee's"

 This week's cocktail is a riff on an Old Fashioned. It's called "Weekend at Mr. Lee's", and is my own creation. To make it, you will need:

  • 2oz rum (I use Ferrand / Plantation Barbados 5yr)
  • 1oz amaro (I use Forthavn "Marseille")
  • 1oz Demerara syrup (I use Pratt & Standard)
  • 2 dashes Angostura bitters
  • 2 dashes Dashfire "Mr. Lee's Ancient Chinese Secret Bitters"

Build in a glass, adding rum first over a few ice cubes and then adding bitters, amaro, and then syrup. Stir, and enjoy. The herbal notes of the amaro and bitters will be balanced out by the sweetness from the syrup and rum. Makes a nice late-winter, early-spring cocktail!



No comments:

Post a Comment