Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Weekly Cocktail: "Torres del Paine"

 I just cracked open a new bottle of pisco so I figured now might be the time to play around with it. Pisco, for those unfamiliar, is a grape brandy native to Peru and Chile. It's most commonly used in a pisco sour, but is gaining popularity in the US market as a mixer for other drinks, too. 

Today's cocktail is something I just made up on the spot - "Torres del Paine", named for the high-ridged mountains in Patagonia. To make it, you'll need:

  • 2oz pisco (I used Capel)
  • 0.75oz Oloroso sherry
  • 3 dashes Dashfire mole bitters

Mix in a mixing glass, stir vigorously with ice, and then strain into a coupe glass. This savory and dry cocktail is perfect for early spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment