Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello! 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wine articles, visits to festivals and events, and more. I had a ton of fun doing this from December 2012 to the present. Scroll on down, check out the footer, and take a look through the years. 

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from posting as I'm now a food/restaurant/cocktail/music writer for District Fray Magazine, which sucks up a lot of my time. I do hope to come back here, and keep posting (albeit not as regularly.) I feel like the days of weekly posts are gone, though. I might use this space for more casual posts, with less educational content or criticism and more "lived-in" type of blog.

Thanks for reading,


James