Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beer Flash: Lagunitas Brewing Co.'s "Cappuccino Stout"

Happy Cher-snow-byl! Here at Sip and Puff I'm making the most of being snowed in. Enter an old favorite - Lagunitas' "Cappuccino Stout." Of course, I stuck it in a snowdrift to keep it cold. Gotta make use of Nature's refrigerator!


I've reviewed it before, so I won't go too much into the nuts and bolts, but essentially it's a 9.2% ABV stout made with coffee beans. It's nice and smooth, with good roasted-bean tastes up front and a milky-smooth body, with ground coffee tastes on the finish. Naturally, I had to chill the glass as well - snowbanks also do the trick quite well. It's still coming down out there, so I may do another snowbeer later.



No comments:

Post a Comment