Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Hill Staff Homebrew Contest (District Fray)

Here's my latest article for District Fray Magazine, in which I wrote about homebrewing and the Hill Staff Homebrew Contest. This one was interesting to write as I wasn't actually able to try the beer, nor was I invited to the event. 

https://districtfray.com/articles/into-the-brewhouse-how-to-start-homebrewing/

I actually was going to do a piece on homebrewing before the pandemic; there was some guy I met who was a master homebrewer and made some cool stuff. I've reviewed homebrewed beer four times on the blog so far:


I'm not interested in getting into homebrewing, for a variety of reasons, but it's super neat. Some of the folks I've met have really gone all out with lots of complex machinery, turning their garage into a brewhouse (which is how Breakaway Brew Haus started.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment