Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Saturday, November 19, 2022

District Fray - profile on Lauren Paylor O'Brien

My latest article for District Fray Magazine centers on DC mixologist Lauren Paylor O'Brien, fresh off her major win on Netflix's Drink Masters. This was a pretty straightforward interview, but it does show just how multifaceted mixology can be. Bartenders don't just show up for work, throw some ingredients in a set of mixing cups, and clock out. There's tons of research, development, trial & error, and learning that goes into being a good drink master. 

I was not drinking anything while doing this interview, as it was conducted at 1pm on a Tuesday, but in honor of LP's love of sherry, I poured myself a glass of Oloroso when I got home. 

https://districtfray.com/articles/lauren-paylor-obrien-lp-drink-masters-dc/

No comments:

Post a Comment