Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Beer Flash: BridgePort Brewing's "Conviction" pale ale

I'm spending the weekend in Seattle for work, and so of course I had to stop by Shultzy's in the U District for a brat and a beer. They have a good selection of German beer (natural, for a bratwurst place) but I wanted something a little more local. I got BridgePort's "Conviction" pale ale, a 5.2% ABV pale ale made in Portland, Oregon. 


I enjoyed it - it's a fresh-hop pale ale with a crisp, clean feel and nice sweet hop taste. Of course, I had to pair it with Shultzy's 'El Diablo' chorizo brat. Super spicy but super tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment