Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beer Flash: Boston Brewing Co.'s Sam Adams Brick Red

Hello from Boston! I was up recently at Fenway with my folks to watch a Red Sox game, and of course when we hit the bar beforehand, I naturally ordered a Sam Adams Brick Red. You can't get Brick Red anywhere but Boston; it's brewed specifically for area restaurants and is only available on draft. Whenever I'm in Boston, I have to have it!


Brick Red is a great session ale. Totally delicious, nice caramel malt tastes with a good balance of bitter hops to keep it interesting. I like it! I wish they bottled it so I could have some at home.

Stay tuned for more posts - I've got a rather involved post coming about a 3-course meal I'm about to make. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment