Welcome

If you're new here, read this!

 Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. Here you'll find a ton of stuff - over 460 articles...everything from beer reviews, interviews, wi...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cigar Flash: Drew Estate "Tabak Especial Dulce" (Nicaragua)

Here's what I've been smoking lately: a delicious little coffee-washed robusto cigar from Nicaragua, courtesy of the awesome torceadores at Drew Estate.


This is their "Tabak Especial" line, which are cigars washed with coffee prior to stoving. The format is small enough to enjoy on an afternoon walk (or snow day!) but long enough to really taste that coffee flavor. I also kinda like the shaggy foot; it makes lighting this sucker easier.

I don't think I've come across a Drew Estate smoke I don't like. Their ACID series is pretty awesome, as well - and their Liga Undercrown is great if you like dark, oily, liga wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment